AeroCloud creates modular and scalable intelligent airport management software built on leading-edge technology. Our cloud-native platform uses predictive artificial intelligence and machine learning. Together with our common-use passenger processing and self-service solutions, we deliver an innovative answer to the complex operational challenges experienced by airports across the globe.
AeroCloud’s Intelligent Airport Management System (iAMS) and Flight Management System reduce manual inputs and centralise data, making it available to all members of airport stakeholder groups. Inspection, Lease and Asset Management systems support on-site logistical planning. In addition, Common-Use Passenger Processing and Self-Service solutions and our Mobile Bag Drop app help airports efficiently manage the ups and downs in daily passenger numbers.
Our platform is 100% cloud-native, and users can access it anywhere, anytime, and on any device. We configure all modules within the Cloud and deliver remote updates quickly and easily; users can access AeroCloud’s software via a web interface, removing the need to access a local network. Airports can depend on our cloud-hosted platform’s security, fast processing speeds and scalability.
Summary of Role
The Bid Writer will support our strategic approach to work-winning activity and will include writing, editing and proofreading high-quality bid documents. Working closely with the Head of Bids in overseeing and administering data and information within the company CRM and bid management software (currently RFPIO). Responding to RFx and proposals. Working in a Hybrid working practice, with some days in the office and days working form home.
Ownership and Impact
- Prepare RFx / tender / customer-facing documentation, including completion of questionnaires and RFx responses
- Re-write and edit proposals in line with responses from contributing business functions such as; H&S, HR, Operations, Sales, Finance, Commercial and Legal
- Deliver effective project stakeholder communication, working side by side with the Bid/Sales Managers, Technical specialists and business leaders to create and edit easily consumable content
- Support the wider Business team as well as functional areas in the creation of quality written content to support successful proposal/tender outcomes whilst working to tight deadlines
- Proofread and edit final documents to a high standard, articulating and integrating themes or messaging through format, layout and graphics
- Light project management activities including; Assigning, tracking, reporting, and expediting tasks for RFP Projects, escalating tasks that are at risk for timely completion to project leaders
- Update and maintain the AeroCloud bid register and associated documentation
- Update and maintain RFP (RFPIO) / CRM systems (HubSpot), maintain records of content and data to support future opportunities
The duties and responsibilities of the role may vary and change depending on AeroCloud's business needs.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Bid Writer within a technical SaaS business, with 5 years + of experience responding to bids around software subscriptions and IT equipment.
Must be APMP Foundation qualified (or working towards qualification) and have experience working with Bid and RFP software, preferably RFPIO and working with CRM preferably Hubspot.
Must be experienced with MS Office software, particularly MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint, be able to draft and edit documents to a high standard including the creation of templates.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who can work independently and within a team structure. Someone who is comfortable working cross-functionally and collaboratively.
AeroCloud recognises Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion at the heart of our business. They represent the mutual trust, respect and understanding we strive for. They are integral to our brand, reputation, success, business sustainability and employee relations impact. Our vision is to have a diverse, equal and inclusive organisational culture. We want everyone who comes into contact with us, both face to face and virtually, to feel valued and respected. We want our workplace both in the office and at home to foster belonging to all colleagues to feel seen, connected, supported and proud. We will draw on the rich diversity of our workforce and harness the diverse contributions and considerable talents of our staff to achieve our vision in line with our organisational values and DE&I principles.
AeroCloud is an equal opportunities employer so if you have any specific work or access requirements as a result of a condition or disability then AeroCloud would be committed to working with you on the best way to support this at work.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working environment
- 25 days annual leave + statutory holidays
- Take your birthday off work on us as well
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Extensive upskilling and training
- Company pension scheme
- Access to employee perks and discounts