Senior Product Manager
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead the Product Managers and UX/UI Designers within the Product function. Reporting directly to the VP of Product (hiring to commence imminently) and working closely with the other teams within the business and our customer and industry associates.
Summary of Role
AeroCloud Systems has a number of product offerings across Airport Operating Systems (AOS), Passenger Processing Systems (PPS) and AeroCloud Optic and will be hiring a Product Manager for each of these three product pillars, with a UX/UI Designer below each. The Senior Product Manager will work cross functionally across the three AeroCloud product pillars.
Ownership and Impact
- To support the VP of Product in accountability and ownership for the AeroCloud Product Roadmap.
- To be available to work as part of the hiring committee for the Product Manager hires across AOS, PPS and Optic when required by the VP of Product
- Line manage the UX/UI and Product design team
- Serve as a coach and leader, developing your teams skills and helping with career aspirations
- Champion the AeroCloud values and embed them in the team way of working
- Drive the team to be engaged and optimise their productivity
- Plan and define the AeroCloud Product Roadmap to outline initial vision from ideation through to implementation
- Own the product life-cycle in partnership with development and implementation
- Research and understand key customers, market trends, upcoming opportunities and challenges
- Define priorities through understanding AeroCloud’s customers’ needs and company overall vision with a defined and scalable customer feedback loop using multiple data sources and data channels e.g. Commercial team, Customer Success Team
- Communicate and report on product status and performance internally and externally
- Work with our customers directly and ensure strong and consistent communication, working cross-functionally with Technical Presales, Bids and the wider Commercial team
- Solve complex issues and translate solutions into simple concepts for customers and employees within the company to understand.
- Work closely with our internal teams including Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Support and Executive teams to manage product needs.
- Working with our external partners and suppliers to ensure that the design and manufacturing of equipment used by our solutions is in line with our product design.
The duties and responsibilities of the role may vary and change depending on the AeroCloud business needs.
AeroCloud recognises Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion at the heart of our business. They represent the mutual trust, respect and understanding we strive for. They are integral to our brand, reputation, success, business sustainability and employee relations impact. Our vision is to have a diverse, equal and inclusive organisational culture. We want everyone who comes into contact with us, both face to face and virtually, to feel valued and respected. We want our workplace both in the office and at home to foster belonging to all colleagues to feel seen, connected, supported and proud. We will draw on the rich diversity of our workforce and harness the diverse contributions and considerable talents of our staff to achieve our vision in line with our organisational values and DE&I principles.
AeroCloud is an equal opportunities employer so if you have any specific work or access requirements as a result of a condition or disability then AeroCloud would be committed to working with you on the best way to support this at work.
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working environment
- 25 days annual leave + statutory holidays
- Take your birthday off work on us as well
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Extensive upskilling and training
- Company pension scheme
- Access to employee perks and discounts