Project Implementation Coordinator
Job Title: Project Implementation Co-Ordinator
Reporting to the Project Manager. The Project Implementation Co-ordinator plays a critical role in facilitating the seamless integration and deployment of AeroCloud’s technology solutions for our Aviation industry clients. This role is responsible for supporting the end-to-end implementation process, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and ensuring projects are delivered on time and to the highest quality standards.
As a Project Implementation Co-ordinator for AeroCloud, you will be responsible for supporting the planning, coordination and implementation of technology solutions tailored for Airport operations. You will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate the planning, execution and delivery of AeroCloud systems across the global Airport arena. The duties and responsibilities of the role may vary and change depending on the AeroCloud business needs.
Project Planning and Coordination:
● Collaboration with Commercial and Customer Success Teams to understand client requirements and implementation scope.
● Defining implementation goals, and deliverables.
● Working with the Project Manager to develop implementation plans and timelines.
● Facilitate clear and timely communication among internal/external stakeholders.
● Where appropriate, act as the primary point of contact for clients during the implementation process
● Prepare and distribute progress reports, meeting minutes, and other project-related documentation.
Documentation and Reporting:
● Maintain detailed project documentation, including plans, status reports, Change Logs, and other relevant records.
● Provide regular status updates and reports to internal/external stakeholders as necessary.
● Ensure a smooth transition to ongoing support, customer success and maintenance teams.
● Address any post-implementation issues promptly and efficiently.
● Identify opportunities for process improvement and drive initiatives to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of implementation processes.
Skills / Experience:
● Project management skills (Project Management qualification such as Prince 2 are desirable but not essential)
● Strong knowledge of aviation industry processes and technologies (specifically Airport and/or Airline Systems).
● Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
● Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
● Attention to detail and commitment to quality.
● Flexibility to travel as needed to client sites
What are we looking for?
Are you the Project Implementation Coordinator we've been searching for? If you have experience, especially in B2B, SAAS, or technology environments, we'd love to hear from you!
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in project management, preferably in the technology or aviation industry.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask and manage priorities effectively.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools.
- Basic understanding of project management methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall).
- Eagerness to learn and contribute to a fast-paced and collaborative team environment.
- Attention to detail and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing project requirements and timelines.
AeroCloud recognises Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion at the heart of our business. They represent the mutual trust, respect and understanding we strive for. They are integral to our brand, reputation, success, business sustainability and employee relations impact. Our vision is to have a diverse, equal and inclusive organisational culture. We want everyone who comes into contact with us, both face to face and virtually, to feel valued and respected. We want our workplace both in the office and at home to foster belonging to all colleagues to feel seen, connected, supported and proud. We will draw on the rich diversity of our workforce and harness the diverse contributions and considerable talents of our staff to achieve our vision in line with our organisational values and DE&I principles.
AeroCloud is an equal opportunities employer so if you have any specific work or access requirements as a result of a condition or disability then AeroCloud would be committed to working with you on the best way to support this at work.
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working environment
- Attractive and competitive Share Options Scheme
- 25 days annual leave + statutory holidays
- Take your birthday off work on us as well
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Extensive upskilling and training
- Company pension scheme
- Access to employee perks and discounts