We are looking for a Product Specialist to be the outbound-facing product specialist representing AeroCloud. Reporting directly to the VP of Product and working closely with the other teams within the business and our customer and industry associates.
Summary of Role
AeroCloud Systems has a number of product offerings across Airport Operating Systems (AOS), Passenger Processing Systems (PPS) and AeroCloud Optic. The Product Specialist will be leading Sales support, technical demos, and will be managing grants for the company in tandem with the Bid team.
Ownership and Impact
Providing sales support for AeroCloud. This will include technical assistance, customer calls, demos, tools, slide decks and exhibitions
- The role will be providing support to our existing Bid team including answering questions and create supporting documents
- As Product Specialist you will be involved in marketing / GTM assistance, including USPs, documents and website content
- Providing training for internal/customer webinars, How-To videos and eLearning
- Leading documentation including product spec sheets, How-To guides and white papers
- Responsible for identifying, evaluating and applying for grants
- Tech-savvy, with experience supporting a technology product - a must
- Good communication skills and presentation skills
- Airport industry experience - a plus
- Technical Sales / Pre-sale experience - a plus
- Training experience - a plus
The duties and responsibilities of the role may vary and change depending on the AeroCloud business needs.
AeroCloud recognises Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion at the heart of our business. They represent the mutual trust, respect and understanding we strive for. They are integral to our brand, reputation, success, business sustainability and employee relations impact. Our vision is to have a diverse, equal and inclusive organisational culture. We want everyone who comes into contact with us, both face to face and virtually, to feel valued and respected. We want our workplace both in the office and at home to foster belonging to all colleagues to feel seen, connected, supported and proud. We will draw on the rich diversity of our workforce and harness the diverse contributions and considerable talents of our staff to achieve our vision in line with our organisational values and DE&I principles.
AeroCloud is an equal opportunities employer so if you have any specific work or access requirements as a result of a condition or disability then AeroCloud would be committed to working with you on the best way to support this at work.
What's in it for you
- Flexible working environment
- 25 days annual leave + statutory holidays
- Take your birthday off work on us as well
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Extensive upskilling and training
- Company pension scheme
- Access to employee perks and discounts