Technical Implementation Manager
Technical Implementation Manager
We are looking for an experienced Technical Implementation Manager to help build our onboarding team. As a Technical Implementation Manager at Cable, you will sit in the middle of Sales, Data, Product and Customer Success. You will provide direct implementation support to customers and collaborate with a cross-functional team to ensure the Cable platform integrates seamlessly into Customers' systems and workflows. This is an opportunity to join a well-funded, global, early stage and mission-driven startup, and to play a critical role in turning booked revenue into billed revenue by onboarding Cable’s customers quickly and successfully.
We’re building Cable because we’re passionate about reducing financial crime. Financial crime comes with devastating consequences – from the horrific human cost to the downstream impact on government, businesses and communities – but despite increased regulations and efforts, we are still failing in this fight. More than $4 trillion is laundered each year, and globally less than 1% is caught.
What we’re building
We’re approaching the problem of financial crime with a completely new lens, and are building innovative new products to reduce financial crime. Our first product automates the testing of financial crime controls, and helps companies understand and improve their effectiveness. We are building “the” tool for Compliance Officers, and want to improve their job across a variety of areas. This is a hugely underserved market, and one that is ripe for disruption.
We are building world-first technology to make a real, tangible improvement in the world, starting in the financial services industry. But this is just the start. Our mission will require us to build products across multiple industries and geographies.
To succeed in this role, you have a background that combines business experience and technical acumen which you pair with a customer-first attitude and a strong sense of empathy. You are capable of delivering a superior customer experience, achieving high customer satisfaction, and minimizing the customer’s time to value of the Cable platform.
What you’ll be working on
- Requirement Analysis: Collaborate with Sales, Data and Product teams to understand which compliance controls the Customer wants to test, how the Customer implements those controls, identify their authoritative data sources and document these for the rest of the onboarding team.
- Exceptional Project Management: Developing and continuously improving upon the end-to-end implementation process for new customers, including creating project planning templates, resource allocation standards, and project risk management
- Empathetic Customer Engagement: Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with Customers during the implementation phase, ensuring their needs and expectations are understood and addressed promptly
- Outstanding Communication and Teamwork: Working closely with the Data and Product teams to radically decrease onboarding times and identify and implement ways to further streamline the Customer onboarding process and experience. Keeping Sales and Customer Success teams in the loop on in-flight implementations.
- Issue Management: Triaging, prioritizing and escalating complex implementation issues across multiple customers, proactively identifying potential roadblocks and finding effective solutions to overcome them
- Documentation: Developing and delivering comprehensive documentation and training programs for Customers to drive utilization of the Cable platform on Day 1
You could be a great fit if some of the following are true
- Previous work experience of 5+ years in SaaS implementation, project management or related roles; experience in a management or leadership capacity a plus
- Strong understanding of SaaS product deployments, complex data integrations and software systems; experience in regtech or familiarity with compliance tools a plus
- Proven ability to quickly learn new technologies and understand complex systems (APIs, databases, reporting tools, etc.)
- Demonstrated command of Lucidchart, Asana, or other flow-charting and project management software
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills at all levels of the organization; you are comfortable working across a variety of different stakeholders
- Ability to present ideas in a clean, user-friendly way
- You have a strong bias for action and a keen sense for details
Who we are
Our founding team has hands-on experience leading financial crime teams and has seen firsthand the lack of tools and technology needed to conduct effective oversight of financial crime controls. Our team have worked in leading fintechs and startups and have experience building scalable infrastructure and beloved products from the ground up.
We are backed by some of the best venture capitalists and angel investors, including Stage 2, Jump Capital and CRV.
This is extremely important to us and we take it very seriously. If you love the sound of it, then we love the sound of you!
How we work
We are a remote only company. We are building our product and engineering teams in European timezones and our other teams in North American timezones. This role can be based in any North American timezone, but will need considerable crossover with GMT.
We put our no-office savings towards meaningful, quarterly, team meet ups in fantastic locations.
- Generous equity
- 25 days holiday + birthday (can be taken a week either side) + public holidays (can be taken a month either side)
- Cable Fridays - we have the last Friday of the month off (not included in holiday allocation)
- Biannual pay reviews
- Life Insurance
- £50 per month to spend on health and wellbeing
- Monthly learning days
- £1000 per year to spend on learning and development
- £750 per year on a working from home set up
- Generous parental leave
Equal Opportunity Employer Information
Cable is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity, equity and inclusion.
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for a role if they do not have experience in 100% of the areas mentioned in a job description. Please know that the list above is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you don't have experience in all the areas, but think that you could do the job.
We actively seek a diverse applicant pool and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.