Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager
We’re building Cable because we’re passionate about reducing financial crime. Financial crime comes with devastating consequences – from the horrific human cost to the downstream impact on government, businesses and communities – but despite increased regulations and efforts, we are still failing in this fight. More than $4 trillion is laundered each year, and globally less than 1% is caught.
What we’re building
We’re approaching the problem of financial crime with a completely new lens, and are building innovative new products to reduce financial crime. Our first product automates the testing of financial crime controls, and helps companies understand and improve their effectiveness. We are building “the” tool for Compliance Officers, and want to improve their job across a variety of areas. This is a hugely underserved market, and one that is ripe for disruption.
We are building world-first technology to make a real, tangible improvement in the world, starting in the financial services industry. But this is just the start. Our mission will require us to build products across multiple industries and geographies.
We are looking for a world class Customer Success Manager to help our customers get amazing value from Cable’s products. As a Customer Success Manager at Cable, you will be responsible for driving customer engagement, loyalty and expansion. We think that the ideal candidate is someone with a background in scaling customers quickly, who has worked across account management, implementation and solutions engineering teams and who is a super smart generalist. Over time, we expect this person to manage more of the team and set the tone for how we grow our Customer Success function.
What you’ll be working on
- Driving adoption: Create and execute world class training for customers, including Train the Trainer materials. This will include designing the strategies for both initial customer implementation and new feature releases
- Proactively increasing engagement: Build strong relationships with our customers and proactively drive success, suggesting new and innovative ways to keep them succeeding with Cable
- Customer Support: Be the primary point of contact for our customers, ensuring a smooth and speedy resolution to any issues. Make sure all our customer-facing interactions are impactful, efficient, and provide value to our customers and Cable. Consistently funnel feedback back to the product team to ensure we’re prioritizing the most valuable features
- Increasing revenue: Collaborate closely with Sales, consistently identifying new cross selling and upselling opportunities while minimizing churn
- Building the foundations for our Customer Success team at Cable: Design, implement and execute on KPIs, such as customer retention, usage and happiness metrics
You could be a great fit if some of the following are true
- You are passionate about working at a company trying to reduce financial crime
- You think that Cable sounds like somewhere you want to work based on our Operating System
- You have lots of experience working closely with banks or fintechs in a Customer Success capacity, to ensure they are onboarded successfully, are engaged with the product and you can identify future expansion opportunities
- You have worked closely with product teams, and understand how to translate customer requirements and ideas into useful formats that can be used for various teams with differing needs
- You have a clear record of meeting and exceeding expansion revenue targets
- You like being involved in all parts of a company, and can juggle multiple projects at once
- You have exceptional organization and project management skills
- You have lots of experience with, and enjoy, speaking with customers
- You have exceptional written and oral communication skills
- You understand the key drivers of usage and how to analyze data
- You have experience working with a wide range of senior stakeholders and driving strategic QBRs
Who we are
Our founding team has hands-on experience leading financial crime teams and has seen firsthand the lack of tools and technology needed to conduct effective oversight of financial crime controls. Our team have worked in leading fintechs and startups and have experience building scalable infrastructure and beloved products from the ground up.
We are backed by some of the best venture capitalists and angel investors, including Stage 2, Jump Capital and CRV.
This is extremely important to us and we take it very seriously. If you love the sound of it, then we love the sound of you!
How we work
We are a remote only company. We are building our product and engineering teams in European timezones and our other teams in North American timezones. This role can be based in any North American timezone, but will need considerable crossover with GMT.
We put our no-office savings towards meaningful, quarterly, team meet ups in fantastic locations.
- Generous equity
- 25 days holiday + birthday (can be taken a week either side) + public holidays (can be taken a month either side)
- Cable Fridays - we have the last Friday of the month off (not included in holiday allocation)
- Biannual pay reviews
- Life Insurance
- £50 per month to spend on health and wellbeing
- Monthly learning days
- £1000 per year to spend on learning and development
- £750 per year on a working from home set up
- Generous parental leave
Equal Opportunity Employer Information
Cable is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity, equity and inclusion.
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for a role if they do not have experience in 100% of the areas mentioned in a job description. Please know that the list above is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you don't have experience in all the areas, but think that you could do the job.
We actively seek a diverse applicant pool and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.