Enterprise Customer Success Manager
At DeepScribe, everything we do is focused on our mission - to bring back the joy of care to medicine. Our goal is to empower physicians with the tools they need to improve both efficiency and efficacy, and to improve patient outcomes by increasing the trust and understanding they have with their physician.
What you’ll do
Our Customer Success team is looking for an Enterprise Customer Success Manager to support some of our largest and most strategic customers. This person will be responsible for the entire customer lifecycle from implementation to renewal, and will be focused in building strategic relationships to support and expand the utilization of our core products within these customer’s ecosystems.
- You’ll have the opportunity to support the largest, most complex, and highest profile customers at DeepScribe
- You’ll be focused on building and expanding the business relationships with these customers, from the C-suite to physicians
- You will be managing the implementation schedules, working closely with cross-functional teams at DeepScribe, to ensure we adhere to agreed-upon timelines
- You’ll have a direct impact on the retention and expansion of strategic, enterprise accounts
- The opportunity to build and expand best practices and processes that can be utilized with future customers
- You thrive in ambiguity, and are able to impact meaningful results in ambiguous environments
- You have a passion for acting as the voice of the customer
- You have clinical experience in the healthcare industry, either by working for an EHR-type vendor or working directly with providers
- You have led large implementations in the past, preferably in the EHR space
- Building strategic business relationships is an area where you thrive
- You have a strong understanding of EHRs, and how clinicians interact with these tools
- In-depth understanding of SOAP notes is preferred but not required
- A passion for health-tech or artificial intelligence is preferred
Compensation, Perks, and Benefits
On Track Earnings: $150,000 - $170,000
Compensation is combination of base + variable on an 80/20 split
Meaningful equity stake in the company
Work from home stipend
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other benefits are also offered
About the Team
Our Customer Success team is a cornerstone of our customer’s experience. They strive to build empathy, act as the voice of the customer when we make product and procedural decisions, and they advocate for best practices in order to maximize the impact our product has on our customer workflows.
At DeepScribe, we value trust, teamwork, and transparency, and we’re dedicated to promoting diversity and equity in the workforce through inclusive hiring practices. Candidates with backgrounds that are underrepresented in the technology industry are encouraged to apply.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required eligibility verification form upon hire.