Customer Success Manager
At DeepScribe, everything we do is focused on our mission - to bring back the joy of care to medicine. Our goal is to empower physicians with the tools they need to improve both efficiency and efficacy, and to improve patient outcomes by increasing the trust and understanding they have with their physician.
What you’ll do
The Core Customer Success Manager (CSM) will own all aspects of the relationship with their assigned clients including implementation and ongoing account management. You will welcome new accounts and their clinicians to DeepScribe, manage their implementation, and be their champion to achieve qualitative and quantitative goals with DeepScribe. As the Core CSM, you are the client’s advocate internally and externally, deliver excellent customer service, and are the face of the brand. A key success metric is account retention.
- Maximize time to value for our customers, enabling them to utilize all aspects of their new solution
- Serve as the subject matter expert to promote a seamless integration of our technology into our customers existing technology stack and workflow
- Partner internally with cross-functional stakeholders to deliver advanced features for customers
- Measure account performance against customer’s goals and objectives
- Monitor customer health, proactively address customer issues, and consistently manage customer expectations
- Work with DeepScribe’s engineering and product management teams to address bugs, document feature requests, and track customer-centric initiatives
- Use exceptional written and oral communication skills to drive conversations about success, improvement, and growth
- Leverage strong leadership skills to independently prioritize and execute project tasks in a methodical and disciplined manner
- You have a passion for creating a world-class experience for customers
- You have previous experience in a professional customer-facing role (healthcare industry required)
- You are technologically savvy and willing to learn integration details for several EHRs
- You are self-motivated, team-oriented, responsible, and focused on exceeding customer expectations
- You care deeply about your work, and believe in the importance of leveraging technology to improve patient care
- You’re extremely organized and communicate well both verbally and in writing
- You’re proactive, anticipate challenges, and act on these instincts
Salary, Perks, and Benefits
On Track Earnings: $90,000 - $140,000
Meaningful equity stake in the company
Work from home stipend
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other benefits are also offered
About the Team
Our customer success team thrives in a rapidly evolving environment, and has the opportunity to work with many functions to ensure our customers receive the best experience possible. Come join us in this exciting growth phase!
At DeepScribe, we value trust, teamwork, and transparency, and we’re dedicated to promoting diversity and equity in the workforce through inclusive hiring practices. Candidates with backgrounds that are underrepresented in the technology industry are encouraged to apply.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required eligibility verification form upon hire.