Sales Development Representative
A Little About Us
Enboarder’s mission is to help organizations put their people and human connection at the center of everything they do. Enboarder is connecting companies to their employees like never before all while enabling businesses to transform their people functions into simple, science-based, human-centric journeys.
With our help, HR programs aren’t just streamlined—they’re revolutionized. Employees aren’t just engaged. They’re activated.
What’s Enboarder like?
We’re a SaaS tech company that got our start in Australia in 2015. We’ve grown from a small team operating out of Sydney to distributed teams across APAC, EMEA, the U.S., and India! You’ll find the expected perks like pets at the office, remote working options, equity, competitive compensation, paid parental leave, and flexible schedules. But you’ll also find that our business impact goes beyond the work we do for our clients and is just as global as our team.
Some things we can offer you:
- Competitive compensation and performance based bonus structure
- Flexible working schedule
- A chance to shape employee engagement and employee experience best practices across the globe
- Catered lunch once a week in every office around the globe
- Company recharge days
About the opportunity
At Enboarder, we’re all about changing employee experience for good – If you are outgoing, naturally inquisitive, and passionate about people and innovation in HR and technology… then you should keep reading. We've got some impressive scores already on the board, and it's the perfect time to join the family.
We are looking for someone who can make an impeccable first impression and set the stage for the sales experience at Enboarder, getting customers excited about the possibilities of leveraging technology to transform their employee engagement and onboarding efforts. Motivated by career acceleration and growth, this is the perfect role for someone looking to transform their career in enterprise sales or software.
What would a normal week look like in this role?
- You’ll be primarily responsible for building a pipeline of prospects for the Account Executives, using a number of innovative strategies
- You’ll work closely with the team to develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan
- As the first point of contact to Enboarder, your goal is to impress and intrigue our prospects, enticing them to want to learn more
- Your days and weeks will be drastically different from one another, given the varied nature of the prospects that you’ll be targeting
First and foremost, you’ll live the same values as us. Our team culture is the most critical element as we move through this high growth phase. Following closely behind that is a passion for what you do, and motivation to do great things. We want people who are excited to get out of bed every day to be an integral part of the success here at Enboarder – We love Mondays just as much as Fridays here.
What you'll need to succeed
- The ability to quickly build rapport and genuine relationships with people
- A desire to truly listen and understand how you can help people
- Bring a positive and energetic approach to each day
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ideally, experience in recruitment / recruitment technology and HR sales, full of confidence and enthusiasm to pick up the phone and start having quality conversations
- Process-oriented nature with attention to detail, not afraid of taking big tasks and making them your own.
- You will own a large territory which represents an incredible amount of barely tapped opportunity, so strategic thinking and careful planning around approach will be vital.
- Research skills, and the ability to translate industry knowledge into digestible information for your audience
- Track record of working with HR and/or a strong HR network, a big plus
- Start up experience will be extremely helpful to quickly acclimate
- Self starter and fast leaner who is able to be agile and thrive in fast evolving environment.
Interested in Joining the Team?
Great, apply now! Someone from our team will reach out to you about the next steps.
The Enboarder team is made up of people who excel in a wide variety of disciplines. Each member of our team brings their unique perspective and passions to everything we do. We encourage you to apply even if you don’t feel that you meet every single requirement. We’re eager to meet people that believe in our mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways—not just candidates who check all the boxes. We want our employees to feel comfortable expressing their true selves and to come, stay, and do their best work with us. We hope you’re feeling excited about the opportunity to join our team!
Creating a safe and inclusive workplace is critical to the success of Enboarder and of our employees. It’s our aim to recruit, hire, and promote without bias against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. As we learn and grow we’re committed to ensuring that these ideals are at the forefront of everything we do. All information collected during our application and interview process will be stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and Australian Privacy Principles.
Something looks off?