Business Development Representative
A Little About Us
Enboarder is on a mission to build better human connections across the employee journey. Our Human Connection Platform® cuts through the noise of daily communications and elevates what matters most. From onboarding to learning, performance management, career growth, and organizational change, we help companies nurture cultures of connection and belonging where every moment matters — and every human feels seen, supported, and included.
What’s Enboarder like?
We’re a SaaS tech company that got our start in Australia in 2015. We’ve grown from a small team operating out of Sydney to distributed teams across APAC, EMEA, the U.S., and India! You’ll find the expected perks like pets at the office, remote working options, equity, competitive compensation, paid parental leave, and flexible schedules. But you’ll also find that our business impact goes beyond the work we do for our clients and is just as global as our team.
Some things we can offer you:
- Competitive compensation and performance based bonus structure
- Flexible working schedule
- A chance to shape employee engagement and employee experience best practices across the globe
- Catered lunch once a week in every office around the globe
- Company recharge days
About the Opportunity
Working closely with Account Directors, the BDR is the first line of communication with target Strategic accounts. BDRs have a strong understanding of the buyer's journey, excelling at researching accounts, starting and developing relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. In addition to these strategic, thoughtful approaches to prospects, our BDRs maintain a level of output that gives us the best chance at success, across more traditional cold outbound work. You will be a quick learner with strong communication skills and have a natural curiosity and ability to identify opportunities where our solution could help potential clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of Enboarder’s products, services and value proposition, leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs in the market
- Work closely with aligned Strategic Account Directors and operations lead, to create account penetration strategies for target accounts
- Prospect into net new accounts using tools like LinkedIn Insights, 6Sense, Outreach, Loom, ZoomInfo, Lusha and more
- Conduct research into named target accounts from business directories, web searches, and other digital resources
- Identify decision makers and influencers within target accounts and devise targeted communications strategies to drive awareness and interest in Enboarder’s solutions
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify sales opportunities
- Schedule human connection assessments and discovery meetings for Account Directors to further assess a prospect's business and potential for partnership with Enboarder and provide support for Accounts through their buying journey
- Maintain our CRM with correct client information and deal status
First and foremost, you’ll live the same values as us. Our team culture is the most critical element as we move through this next phase of our journey. We want people who are excited to be an integral part of our collective success here at Enboarder! Additionally;
- Good experience in positioning enterprise software solutions, preferably SaaS using a combination of scaled and personalized inbound and outbound techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to connect and interact with key decision makers and influencers through calls and written communications via email and social media
- A team player with a willingness to work across teams to accomplish strategic goals
- Be coachable. Ability to listen and receive training/feedback with a positive attitude
- Technical aptitude to master our sales tools including Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn, Gong, 6sense, Zoominfo, Lusha and more
- Self-motivated, with a passion for sales and technology, a ‘Never settle’ attitude, and a desire to grow your career in an innovative, collaborative and high-performance company
Interested in Joining the Team?
Great, apply now! Someone from our team will reach out to you about the next steps.
The Enboarder team is made up of people who excel in a wide variety of disciplines. Each member of our team brings their unique perspective and passions to everything we do. We encourage you to apply even if you don’t feel that you meet every single requirement. We’re eager to meet people that believe in our mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways—not just candidates who check all the boxes. We want our employees to feel comfortable expressing their true selves and to come, stay, and do their best work with us. We hope you’re feeling excited about the opportunity to join our team!
Creating a safe and inclusive workplace is critical to the success of Enboarder and of our employees. It’s our aim to recruit, hire, and promote without bias against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. As we learn and grow we’re committed to ensuring that these ideals are at the forefront of everything we do. All information collected during our application and interview process will be stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and Australian Privacy Principles.