Customer Success Manager (Internal)
Customer Success Manager
About Meaningful Gigs:
Meaningful Gigs is simply the best creative freelancer hiring experience out there. At 3x the speed of LinkedIn Recruiter, it's easy to find vetted creatives quickly and efficiently. We prioritize quality and efficiency and work with iconic brands like Google, Meta, Starbucks, and IDEO.
Our mission is to connect the world to untapped talent and create 100,000 skilled jobs for Africans, redesigning the future of creative work.
As the Customer Success Manager, you will play a vital role in driving our business goals through building and retaining authentic relationships with our customers leading to retention and growth.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Build authentic relationships with our customers.
- Develop retention and renewal strategies to ensure our customer base remains loyal.
- Actively manage competing priorities, demonstrating a sense of urgency, and maintaining strong organizational skills.
- Building a customer community of advocates who will recommend our services.
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE:
- 5-10 years of experience in an account management or customer success role in a 100+ person agency or high-growth, early-stage startup.
- Enterprise experience.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with an agency mindset.
- Strong negotiator with a customer obsessed focus on retention and growing accounts
- Experience working with creatives and a deep understanding of their skills and processes.
- Advanced motivational and negotiation skills.
- Relationship building with enterprise customers.
- Retention and renewals.
**This role requires the employee to be available to work Eastern Time (ET) hours.
WHY MEANINGFUL GIGS?
- Fully Remote, Forever.
- Unlimited PTO (that you are actually expected to use!)
- Competitive compensation package + Equity options
- Health benefits (medical/dental/vision/etc.)
- Paid disability, paternity and maternity leave
- Monthly wellness stipend
- 21 International, diverse and badass colleagues
- Family-friendly and uplifting culture
Also: We are proud to be a highly inclusive company and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We believe in order to thrive, businesses need a diverse team and leadership. We welcome every background, identity, abilities, and mindset to join us on our mission to create 100,000 jobs for Africa
Something looks off?