SDR (Sales Development Rep)
Occupier helps commercial tenants make better real estate decisions that drive the operational needs and growth of their business.
An unprecedented convergence of major forces have upended the traditional norms of commercial real estate, creating an immediate opportunity for innovation in a multi-billion dollar market.
- As of January 2022, all companies issuing US GAAP and IASB financial statements are required to comply with new standards.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has forced companies to completely rethink their use of real estate, both near and long-term.
The current state of lease management software, consisting of off-line work and legacy tools that are 10+ years old, is ripe for disruption.
Occupier aspires to be the platform where all commercial real estate decisions are made, facilitating the access to data and collaboration required by all stakeholders that require it.
Our team’s unique combination of commercial real estate, proptech, and consulting positions us to understand and execute on the problems facing our customers.
We are looking for passionate, team-oriented professionals to join the Occupier team as we continue to scale.
- Entrepreneurial Team Player: You have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to join a talented team on the ground floor.
- Action-Oriented Professional: Showcase your curiosity, organizational skills, and a bias for action in engaging with prospects and the Occupier team.
- Experience Advantage: You bring a track record in revenue or lead generation, with expertise in commercial real estate or SaaS sales a plus.
- Office-Centric Role: You thrive in an on-site work environment, embracing the benefits of face-to-face interactions and team collaboration.
- Competitive Employment Package: Enjoy the stability of full-time employment, complete with a competitive salary, stock options, and comprehensive benefits, including health insurance and flexible PTO.
About the Job
- Pipeline Generation: Generate a robust sales pipeline through effective email outreach and cold calling.
- Lead Management: Proactively engage, qualify, and nurture all inbound leads.
- Campaign Execution: Conduct targeted outbound sales campaigns.
- Cross-Team Collaboration: Foster strong partnerships with marketing and sales Account Executives.
- Product Expertise: Cultivate a deep understanding of Occupier products to enhance client communication and sales effectiveness.
We take care of you!
- Competitive compensation packages, including equity.
- Medical, vision, dental, and commuter benefits.
- Generous family policies
- Flexible vacation policy.