Sales & Business Development
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Saturday, January 6, 2024
QuotaPath is a leading sales commission platform — with hundreds of 5-star reviews across G2, Capterra, and the HubSpot App Marketplace. We are trusted by industry leaders, including SeatGeek, Masterclass, and WordPress, to automate the commission tracking and payment process for their go-to-market teams.
Backed by Insight Partners, Tribe Capital, Stage 2 Capital, and other leading investors, QuotaPath is on a mission to make calculating and paying commissions easier and more transparent.
QuotaPath is looking for an Account Executive to join our collaborative sales team! In this role, you will work directly with prospective customers to show them the QuotaPath platform and advise them on how to build the most effective, motivating compensation plans for their business. Your own commissions will be tracked within QuotaPath, so you will be very familiar with (and likely a daily user of) the product you are selling.
Reporting directly to the VP of Sales, you will get consistent 1-on-1 coaching and growth opportunities in the role and will have a direct influence on our overall product roadmap.
You will have the opportunity to learn alongside your peers and shape the future of sales at QuotaPath.
Our tech stack consists of Salesforce, Salesloft, Apollo.io, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, QuotaPath, Qwilr, and DocuSign.
- Generate new business opportunities through outbound tactics
- Run a full end-to-end sales cycle - from opportunity generation through contract signature
- Guide potential new customers through an evaluation of QuotaPath, with an emphasis on consultation around compensation plan design and visibility into commissions earned
- Act as a trusted compensation design & commissions advisor to potential new customers
- Partner with Solutions Consulting to show potential new customers how their compensation plans will fit within QuotaPath
- Help potential new customers build their comp plans within QuotaPath to test how the product will work for them
- Escalate product feedback from potential customers to our product team for prioritization
- Collaborate closely with Marketing to evolve our messaging with potential customers based on what’s resonating in conversations
Apply even if you don’t check all these boxes! These are just some things we’re looking for in a candidate.
- Based in Austin, TX - Hybrid in-person office three days a week, Tues. - Thurs. (East Austin)
- 1+ years in an Account Executive role, preferably in SaaS/software sales.
- Experience with outbound pipeline generation
- SaaS/software selling experience
- Experience with proof of concept work and building in technical products
- Proven track record in outbound pipeline generation and engagement with senior
- Finance and RevOps personnel. (Directors & VPs of Revenue Operations & Finance)
- Technical acumen, particularly with our tech stack (Salesforce, Salesloft, etc.) or similar platforms.
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary ($50,000) with on-target earnings of $100,000.
- Generous equity, comprehensive health coverage (90% of employee premiums paid), flexible PTO, and budget for professional development.
- A culture that values curiosity, empathy, inclusivity, trust, and data-driven decision-making.
At QuotaPath, we value diversity and inclusivity, recognizing that it drives innovation and competitive advantage. We’re proud to be an equal-opportunity employer that thrives on the collective talent and unique perspectives of our team.
If you're a high-achiever who leads with empathy and curiosity, we invite you to explore a career at QuotaPath. Help us redefine the sales commission landscape, where your journey to achieving goals is celebrated every step of the way.