National Sales Representative- Florida
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, July 13, 2022
As our National Sales Representative, you’re the critical connector of our customers and our metals supply-chain solutions. Our Sales team is rapidly expanding to support the growing needs to our customers. This is a perfect opportunity for an individual steeped in the metals industry looking to get in with a fast growing team. Reporting to the Director of Sales, you’ll work closely with Customer Success, Purchasing, and Finance to drive growth and revenue on a global scale. If you are a sales Rockstar who thrives with no two days being alike, we want to speak with you!
WHAT’LL BE DOING
- Prospecting new business: Create deal opportunities by initiating and developing new logos and customers.
- Expanding within accounts: Support enterprise account strategies and execution where necessary to grow revenue with existing accounts.
- Closing deals: Research, understand your customer’s positioning, offer solutions, and anticipate objections.
- Partnering across organization: Coordinate with logistics, listings, finance, customer success, and other internal functions to complete sales.
- Executing on our playbook: Creating and updating customer information and deal data within our CRM and maintaining other sales enabling processes.
- Know our customer: Main point of contact for all inbound and outbound communication to assigned accounts and contacts.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Follow-through: High motivation, drive, and strong prioritization.
- Collaboration: Personable and approachable, working across cross-functional teams and with customers gaining confidence in others regarding your expertise.
- Negotiation: Ability to influence others of preferred options or alternatives where distinct differences of opinion or traditional approach exist.
- Problem-solving: Identify a problem, develop solutions, and take appropriate course of action.
- Drive for excellence: Motivation to surpass standards of expectation.
- Business acumen: The ability to understand the drivers of our business and how they deliver value to the customer.
- 2+ years in sales role in buying and selling in the metals industry is required.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM systems.
- A self-starter capable of working independently within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal; ability to present ideas clearly and concisely.
You may have heard that Reibus is the fastest growing tech startup serving the industrial space with $300B market potential. Why is that? For starters, we offer a virtuous circle of solutions for the metals industry. This includes an easy-to-use B2B marketplace, finance solutions that customers can’t get enough of, and a burgeoning logistics business already growing faster than we imagined. But what drives our success isn’t great technology, or a visionary business plan. It is our culture. We invest in our culture and realize it is what sets us apart. Visit our office and you’ll experience it for yourself. We create an amazing place to work for our people. We solve real problems for our customers. That is why Reibus.
ASK US ABOUT:
Our culture: The company values are at the core of today’s decisions and our vision for the future.
Our Paid to Live Program allows you to personalize your time off based on your specific needs. Employees are given time off with no set limits but are required to take a minimum of 10 vacation days per year.
The “Not-An-Employee Handbook:” Our 4-page preamble to working at Reibus is straightforward, and if you’re the right fit, inspiring.
“Be an adult:” This oft-repeated mantra exemplifies the ownership we empower our people with.
Lighthouse Leadership: We ask our leaders to live in the place of need, stand tall, shine a light, and be a home.
A PLACE THAT LETS YOU BE YOU.
Diversity at Reibus isn’t about checking a box or maintaining a corporate image. We firmly believe that embracing a wide range of perspectives which leads to enhanced innovation, performance and a better place to work. We actively seek out and support individuals from all walks of life, recognizing that their unique experiences and backgrounds contribute to the richness of our collective knowledge. By fostering an environment where we learn from each other's beliefs and celebrate the differences that fuel our learning, we create a dynamic and inclusive workplace.
To learn more about becoming part of the Reibus team by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.