National Sales Representative- Mexico
Sales & Business Development
Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
Posted on Wednesday, July 13, 2022
As our National Sales Representative, you’re the critical connector with our partners in Mexico to demonstrate the value of our supply-chain solutions. We’ve expanded globally and are adding to our Mexico team to fully support customers throughout North America. This role is perfect for an experienced metals sales representative who is excited to get away from lengthy processes and is looking to combine their expertise with innovation to offer customers a solution-based partnership. You will work in our Monterrey metropolitan area offices and report directly to the Sales Manager in Mexico, supporting our country’s growth. If you are a sales Rockstar who will do whatever it takes to match the right supplier with the right buyer, we to want to speak with you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop and implement a commercial game plan: Identify key players and strategically expand our customer base in Mexico.
- Develop long-term customer relationships: Be a trustworthy strategic partner by understanding your customer’s positioning.
- Drive platform understanding and engagement: Demo platform andactively assist customers in setting up account preferences specific to their organization and role’s needs.
- Act as a main point of contact: Maintain all inbound and outbound communication to assigned accounts and relay this internally as the voice of the customer.
- Prospect new business: Create deal opportunities by initiating and developing new logos and customers.
- Expanding within accounts: Support enterprise account strategies and execution where necessary to grow revenue with existing accounts.
- Initiate and own administrative functions: Setup new buyer and seller accounts, establish credit, and collect claims information.
- Drive negotiation and close deals: Research, understand your customer, offer solutions, and anticipate objections in collaboration with different Revenue teams.
- Own the CRM data: Create and maintain supplier, buyer, and deal data.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Follow-through: Strong bias to action, organization and prioritization.
- Collaboration: Personable and approachable, working across cross-functional teams and with customers gaining confidence in others regarding your expertise.
- Negotiation: Ability to influence others of preferred options or alternatives where distinct differences of opinion or traditional approach exist.
- Strategic thinking: Applies an outcomes focused mindset and sees beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach marketing and sales goals.
- Drive for excellence: Motivation to surpass standards of expectation.
- Business acumen: The ability to understand the drivers of our business and how they deliver value to the customer.
- 5+ years in a sales role in buying and selling in the metals industry is required
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM systems
- Live the Reibus core values; Courageous, Curiosity, Grit, Ownership, and Honesty
- A self-starter capable of working independently within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal; ability to present ideas clearly and concisely
You may have heard that Reibus is the fastest growing tech startup serving the industrial space with $300B market potential. Why is that? For starters, we offer a virtuous circle of solutions for the metals industry. This includes an easy-to-use B2B marketplace, finance solutions that customers can’t get enough of, and a burgeoning logistics business already growing faster than we imagined. But what drives our success isn’t great technology, or a visionary business plan. It is our culture. We invest in our culture and realize it is what sets us apart. Visit our office and you’ll experience it for yourself. We create an amazing place to work for our people. We solve real problems for our customers. That is why Reibus.
ASK US ABOUT:
Our culture: The company values are at the core of today’s decisions and our vision for the future.
Paid-to-Live policy: It’s not PTO, its PTL! Unlimited vacation, sabbaticals, reimbursements for vacation excursions, and donations to causes you volunteer for.
The “Not-An-Employee Handbook:” Our 4-page preamble to working at Reibus is straightforward, and if you’re the right fit, inspiring.
“Be an adult:” This oft-repeated mantra exemplifies the ownership we empower our people with.
Lighthouse Leadership: We ask our leaders to live in the place of need, stand tall, shine a light, and be a home.
A PLACE THAT LETS YOU BE YOU.
Diversity at Reibus isn’t about checking a box or maintaining a corporate image. We firmly believe that embracing a wide range of perspectives which leads to enhanced innovation, performance and a better place to work. We actively seek out and support individuals from all walks of life, recognizing that their unique experiences and backgrounds contribute to the richness of our collective knowledge. By fostering an environment where we learn from each other's beliefs and celebrate the differences that fuel our learning, we create a dynamic and inclusive workplace.
To learn more about becoming part of the Reibus team by emailing us at email@example.com.
See more open positions at Reibus International
Something looks off?