National Sales Representative - Pipe
Sales & Business Development
Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, July 13, 2022
We are looking for a highly motivated and competitive individual to join our sales team as a National Sales Representative (NSR) for Pipe & Tube. The NSR will do whatever it takes to match the right supplier with the right buyer and close deals while driving maximum net revenue. Building strong relationships and being organized are the key ingredients for the NSR’s success.
This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking to get away from lengthy processes and looking for more autonomy. We want you to learn and grow at Reibus, to try new things and to take chances. This role is for the NSR that not only wants to directly impact the revenue growth for Reibus but also create their own path to success with a fast-expanding team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Prospecting new business: Create deal opportunities by initiating and developing new logos and customers.
- Expanding within accounts: Support enterprise account strategies and execution where necessary to grow revenue with existing accounts.
- Closing deals: Research, understand your customer’s positioning, offer solutions, and anticipate objections.
- Partnering across organization: Coordinate with logistics, listings, finance, customer success, and other internal functions to complete sales.
- Executing on our playbook: Creating and updating customer information and deal data within our CRM and maintaining other sales enabling processes.
- Know our customer: Main point of contact for all inbound and outbound communication to assigned accounts and contacts.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Follow-through: High motivation, drive, and strong prioritization.
- Collaboration: Personable and approachable, working across cross-functional teams and with customers gaining confidence in others regarding your expertise.
- Negotiation: Ability to influence others of preferred options or alternatives where distinct differences of opinion or traditional approach exist.
- Problem-solving: Identify a problem, develop solutions, and take appropriate course of action.
- Drive for excellence: Motivation to surpass standards of expectation.
- Business acumen: The ability to understand the drivers of our business and how they deliver value to the customer.
- 5+ years in sales role within the metals industry
- Experience with carbon steel pipe industries (stainless and OCTG) would highly preferred
- Previous experience working at a mill or a master distributor with an extensive network of pipe distributors is a huge plus!
- Experience in buying and selling in the metals industry is required
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM systems
- A self-starter capable of working independently within a fast paced environment
You may have heard that Reibus is the fastest growing tech startup serving the industrial space with $300B market potential. Why is that? For starters, we offer a virtuous circle of solutions for the metals industry. This includes an easy-to-use B2B marketplace, finance solutions that customers can’t get enough of, and a burgeoning logistics business already growing faster than we imagined. But what drives our success isn’t great technology, or a visionary business plan. It is our culture. We invest in our culture and realize it is what sets us apart. Visit our office and you’ll experience it for yourself. We create an amazing place to work for our people. We solve real problems for our customers. That is why Reibus.
ASK US ABOUT:
Our culture: The company values are at the core of today’s decisions and our vision for the future.
Paid-to-Live policy: It’s not PTO, its PTL! Unlimited vacation, sabbaticals, reimbursements for vacation excursions, and donations to causes you volunteer for.
The “Not-An-Employee Handbook:” Our 4-page preamble to working at Reibus is straightforward, and if you’re the right fit, inspiring.
“Be an adult:” This oft-repeated mantra exemplifies the ownership we empower our people with.
Lighthouse Leadership: We ask our leaders to live in the place of need, stand tall, shine a light, and be a home.
A PLACE THAT LETS YOU BE YOU.
Diversity at Reibus isn’t about checking a box or maintaining a corporate image. We firmly believe that embracing a wide range of perspectives which leads to enhanced innovation, performance and a better place to work. We actively seek out and support individuals from all walks of life, recognizing that their unique experiences and backgrounds contribute to the richness of our collective knowledge. By fostering an environment where we learn from each other's beliefs and celebrate the differences that fuel our learning, we create a dynamic and inclusive workplace.
To learn more about becoming part of the Reibus team by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See more open positions at Reibus International
Something looks off?