National Sales Representative- Aluminum
Sales & Business Development
Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, June 21, 2023
About the Role
We are looking for a highly motivated and competitive individual to join our commercial sales team as a National Sales Representative for Aluminum . This role will do whatever it takes to match the right supplier with the right buyer and close deals while driving maximum net revenue. Will also coordinate with several teams and interact with our most important customers to develop and solve customer supply chain challenges to make Reibus their favorite supplier. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, and a creative thinker with intense motivation and able to work in an ambiguous environment. You must have a professional demeanor and be able to partner with people at all levels. Candidate location can anywhere across the entire US.
Building strong relationships and being organized are the key ingredients for the AE’s success. This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking to get away from lengthy processes and looking for more autonomy. We want you to learn and grow at Reibus, to try new things and to take chances. This role is for the AD that not only wants to directly impact the revenue growth for Reibus but also create their own path to success with a fast-expanding team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Main point of contact for all inbound and outbound communication to assigned accounts and contacts
- Create deal opportunities and support enterprise account strategies and execution where necessary
- Initiate administrative functions as required for new/assigned accounts such as new buyer and seller account setups, establishing credit, claims support, etc.)
- Drive negotiation and close deals in collaboration Reibus team members
- Identify aluminum products to source and sell
- Must maintain supplier, buyer and deal data in CRM
- Act as voice of customer (internal and external) to provide a “best-in-class” experience and establish relationships for assigned accounts.
- Enhance customer engagement and expand buying and selling volume with accounts
- 4+ years in aluminum sales role in a fast-paced industry is REQUIRED
- Experience in buying and selling in the metals industry is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM systems
- Live the Reibus core values; Courageous, Curiosity, Grit, Ownership, and Honesty
- Must be a self-starter who can create plans, lead teams, and produce results
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal; ability to present ideas clearly and concisely
You may have heard that Reibus is the fastest growing tech startup serving the industrial space with $300B market potential. Why is that? For starters, we offer a virtuous circle of solutions for the metals industry. This includes an easy-to-use B2B marketplace, finance solutions that customers can’t get enough of, and a burgeoning logistics business already growing faster than we imagined. But what drives our success isn’t great technology, or a visionary business plan. It is our culture. We invest in our culture and realize it is what sets us apart. Visit our office and you’ll experience it for yourself. We create an amazing place to work for our people. We solve real problems for our customers. That is why Reibus.
ASK US ABOUT:
Our culture: The company values are at the core of today’s decisions and our vision for the future.
Our Paid to Live Program allows you to personalize your time off based on your specific needs. Employees are given time off with no set limits but are required to take a minimum of 10 vacation days per year.
The “Not-An-Employee Handbook:” Our 4-page preamble to working at Reibus is straightforward, and if you’re the right fit, inspiring.
“Be an adult:” This oft-repeated mantra exemplifies the ownership we empower our people with.
Lighthouse Leadership: We ask our leaders to live in the place of need, stand tall, shine a light, and be a home.
A PLACE THAT LETS YOU BE YOU.
Diversity at Reibus isn’t about checking a box or maintaining a corporate image. We firmly believe that embracing a wide range of perspectives which leads to enhanced innovation, performance and a better place to work. We actively seek out and support individuals from all walks of life, recognizing that their unique experiences and backgrounds contribute to the richness of our collective knowledge. By fostering an environment where we learn from each other's beliefs and celebrate the differences that fuel our learning, we create a dynamic and inclusive workplace.
To learn more about becoming part of the Reibus team by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.