Technical Support Engineer
IT, Customer Service
Costa Rica · Remote
Posted on Friday, October 27, 2023
We are seeking a highly ambitious individual who is passionate about interacting with and servicing our customers. The Technical Support Engineer is a customer-facing role, delivering ongoing support and guidance post-sale for our US and International customers. You’ll interact through email, video, and chat to provide an exceptional customer experience for everyone you encounter.
Sendoso uses an EOR (Employer of Record) in Costa Rica.
Who You Are
- You love to create clarity, confidence, and great customer experiences by going deep to solve customer concerns.
- You enjoy the challenge and detective work needed to get to the bottom of complex issues.
- You are a lifelong student of the industry, our product, and customer experience best practices.
- Advanced proficiency in oral and written English, demonstrating exceptional communication skills to effectively convey ideas, engage with stakeholders, and produce high-quality documentation.
- An existing or aspiring technical savant with a love of technology and making software work together, better, more efficiently.
Your Typical Day
- You’ll spend most of your scheduled day on the front lines working with customers over email, video, and chat.
- You’ll maintain a queue of cases that you will continue to work through customer contact up to the resolution.
- Advocate for our customers to help prioritize future enhancements and trouble spots to improve the customer and internal team’s usage of our product.
- Build, setup, configure and/or troubleshoot customer integrations with Sendoso leveraging our standard integration and our open API.
- 2+ years history of success interacting with customers over email, video, and chat
- A history of effectively balancing and prioritizing multiple customers, requests and priorities
- Previous experience integrating multiple SaaS platforms
- Deep expertise working with CRMs and Marketing Automation platforms
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- A history of meeting and exceeding KPI’s and Customer Expectations
- Analytical approach to navigating, investigating, and understanding how products work
- An aptitude for learning new products, processes, and systems
- Strong technical acumen, perseverance, and patience
- Creative problem solving to bring issues to resolution including discovering workarounds using any and all available resources
- Ability to work independently
Bonus Points If
- You have experience working in a SaaS Support environment
- You have worked in a fast-paced call center environment
- You have built integrations with SFDC, Marketo, and/or Hubspot
- You have experience working in Ruby on Rails
What You'll Love
- Comprehensive Medical Plans plans - we've got you covered
- Take-What-You-Need Time Off
- 401K Plan
- FSA Plan
- Volunteer Time Off
- Birthday Time Off
How We Work
• We work sane, sustainable and flexible working hours.
• We offer “take what you need” PTO, and have a genuine, supportive culture around work life balance and boundaries.
• We are consistently building, refining and automating processes to aid our work; we encourage each team member to propose and adopt new technologies, frameworks, and processes that make us more effective as an organization.
• Some of us work near or in corporate offices (pandemic permitting) but many of us work remotely full time.
• You are empowered to choose the environment that maximizes your happiness, engagement and ability to reach our shared goals.
• We provide comprehensive benefits to reward and support our employees.
Who We Are
Sendoso is the leading Sending Platform that delivers modern direct mail, personalized gifts, eGifts, and other Physical Impressions™ at scale. This makes it possible to build stronger, deeper, and more trusted relationships that move everything up and to the right! We’re a Series C company with $154M in venture capital funding with more than 800+ customers and 20,000 active users. Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics.
Our mission is to help companies rise above the noise by eradicating spam and elevating relationships. Our goal is to enable businesses everywhere to make more human connections in a digital world.
We are unable to hire in the following states at this time: HI
Sendoso is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By submitting your application, you agree that Sendoso may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes.